Installing WHMCS can be difficult and tiresome if you are not a developer or system integrator. This process has been made very easy such that in few mins or secs (If you can type fast):), you can install WHMCS and begin handling everything from signup to billing, provisioning, domain reselling and termination.
Let’s get started with the process, this one click WHMCS installation process is made available to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers for free when they buy any web hosting plan. After you register on CloudHost , to access this one click install functionality follow the below steps.
Below are the simple steps to get WHMCS installed immediately:
- Login to your CloudHost Client Area.
- Enter your Login details:
- By the left click on Login to cPanel:
- In your cPanel account scroll down and click on Softaculous Apps Installer:
- Click on the WHMCS app/Logo.
- Navigate to install for configuration of the software and site:i. Setup your software by choosing a preferred protocol to secure your website: Choose a domain name to install the software; Provide a directory that is relative to your domain (but should not exist) (E.g. to install at ‘http://mydomain/dir/’ just type dir), to install only ‘http://mydomain/’ leave the space empty; Provide the directory in which the data directory script will store its data(this script requires to store its data in a folder not accessible via the web); And then set up your CRON job(CRON job is a script used to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at fixed times, dates, or intervals.
ii. Configure your site setting: Provide your business/company name; The admin folder; Your company’s email; and a valid license key:
iii. You can update your admin name; Your admin password (Please use very strong passwords for higher security); First name, last name and your preferred admin email:
iv. Choose your preferred language and the language for your site:
9. And lastly, provide the email in which your installation details will be sent to and click install.
You can see that with just one click, your WHMCS is setup and you can start handling billings, provisioning, domain reselling and termination of online businesses.
You can login to your WHMCS admin by clicking the admin link shown after installation for more configurations. A very simple process to install WHMCS without being a geek or needing the help a developer. You can do this yourself easily following this above guide
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!
WHMCS is an all-in one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control. WHMCS is a webhosting billing automation platform powering tens of thousands of web hosting companies.