After you get a webhosting account, for some reasons you might want to use this tool (Converter) to convert one image file type to another file type and change the file type of all images in a directory. For example, you can change
.jpg files to
.png files. This process is very easy to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers when they buy any web hosting plan. After you register on CloudHost, to convert any of the supported file types from one type to another, perform the following steps.
Below are the simple steps to convert one image file type to another:
- Login to your cPanel account through CloudHost. Click here to view how to access cPanel through CloudHost clientarea.
- In your cPanel account, click on Images.
- Click on Converter.
- Select the directory or file that you wish to convert.
- Select the folder icon to navigate the file system.
- Click on a folder name to select it.
- Select a file name.
- From the menu, select the file format to which you wish to convert your image or images. You may select any of the following file formats:
- Click Convert. The system saves the new file in the same directory as the original file.
With the above easy steps, you can now convert your images in cPanel to a preffered format. If you have questions or more contributions to the above steps, please don’t hesitate to comment below and our support team will give you an immediate response/feedback.
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!