After you get a webhosting account, you would like to change an FTP account’s password to add security in managing your website’s files. This process is very easy to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers when they buy any web hosting plan. The FTP Accounts table allows you to manage existing FTP accounts like changing FTP account password. After you register on CloudHost, to change an FTP account password, perform the following steps.
Below are the simple steps to change an FTP Account’s Password:
- Login to your cPanel account through CloudHost. Click here to view how to access cPanel through CloudHost clientarea.
- In your cPanel account, click on FTP Accounts.
- Scroll down to your FTP Account Table.
- Click Change Password for the FTP account for which you wish to change the password
- Enter and confirm the new password in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click, change Password
With the above easy steps, you can now change an FTP account’s password to secure and manage your website’s files. If you have questions or more contributions to the above steps, please don’t hesitate to comment below and our support team will give you an immediate response/feedback.
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!