After you get a webhosting account, for some reasons you might want to change the size of images in a directory to a desired one. This process is very easy to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers when they buy any web hosting plan. After you register on CloudHost, to enlarge or shrink an image, perform the following steps.
Below are the simple steps to change the size of images in a directory:
- Login to your cPanel account through CloudHost. Click here to view how to access cPanel through CloudHost clientarea.
- In your cPanel account, click on Images.
- Click on Scaler.
- Select the image that you wish to resize:
- Select the folder icon to navigate the file system.
- Select a folder name.
- Click on a file name to select it.
- To set the new image size, perform either of the following two steps:
- Use the New Dimensions text boxes to define, in pixels, the desired image size.
- Use the Percent text boxes to define the percentage by which you wish to resize your images.
- Select the Keep the current aspect ratio checkbox to ensure that the image’s dimensions remain proportional, to prevent the distortion of the image.
- Click Reset Dimensions to reset the Scale Percent values to the default.
- Select the Retain a copy of the old image as checkbox to store a copy of the original image. Specify the file path at which to save the copy in the text box.
- Lastly, Click Scale Image.
- Select your image to view the rescaled image.
With the above easy steps, you can now resize your preferred images in cPanel. If you have questions or more contributions to the above steps, please don’t hesitate to comment below and our support team will give you an immediate response/feedback.
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!