Installing Dolphin can be difficult and tiresome if you are not a developer or system integrator. This process has been made very fast and easy such that in few mins or secs (If you can type fast 🙂 ), you can install the Dolphin software to build social networks, dating sites and web-communities.
Let’s get started with the process, this one click Dolphin installation process is made available to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers for free when they buy any web hosting plan. After you register on CloudHost , to access this one click install functionality follow the below steps.
Below are the simple steps to get Dolphin installed immediately:
- Login to your cPanel account through CloudHost. Click here to view how to access cPanel through CloudHost clientarea.
- In your cPanel account scroll down and click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Click on the Dolphin app/Logo.
- Navigate to install and configure the software and site.
- Setup your software by choosing a preferred protocol to secure your website, a domain name to install the software and provide a directory that is relative to your domain(E.g. To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir). To install only http://mydomain/ leave the space empty. And then set up your CRON job (CRON job is a script used to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at fixed times, dates, or intervals.
- Configure your site settings by updating site name and description:
- Update your admin account by providing your admin username, password(Please use very strong passwords for higher security), admin email, bug-report email and no-reply email:
- In the advanced section, Enter the name of the database to be installed; select your preferred choice for your site: like automated backup, backup location, (NOTE: You must have a backup file if you are to check “Auto Backup” to prevent automatic upgrade from causing compatibility issue.) 🙁
- And lastly provide the email in which your installation details will be sent to and click install. And…. That it!!
You can see that with just one click, your Dolphin software is setup and you can start creating social network websites.
You can login to your Dolphin admin by clicking the admin link shown after installation for more configurations. A very simple process to install Dolphin without being a geek or needing the help a developer. You can do this yourself easily following this above guide.
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!
Dolphin is the world’s most advanced community software. Open-source, independent, downloadable, scalable, customizable, full-featured, free software for building social networks, dating sites and web-communities. Loaded with video chat, recorder, video player, forums, groups, events, video messenger, mailbox, desktop app, video sharing, photo sharing, iPhone app and much more.