After you get a webhosting account, you might want to configure your account’s FTP client. This process is very easy to all CloudHost Web Hosting customers when they buy any web hosting plan. The FTP Accounts table allows you to manage existing FTP accounts. After you register on CloudHost, to configure an account’s FTP client, perform the following steps.
Below are the simple steps to configure an FTP Client:
- Login to your cPanel account through CloudHost. Click here to view how to access cPanel through CloudHost clientarea.
- In your cPanel account, click on FTP Accounts.
- Scroll down to your FTP Account Table.
- Click Configure FTP Client for the desired FTP account.
- Click FTP Configuration File under the desired FTP client’s logo. You can choose between Filezilla, Core FTP, or Cyberduck.
- Open the configuration script file that downloaded to your computer. The FTP client automatically opens, configures itself, and connects to your FTP server.
With the above easy steps, you can now configure your account’s FTP client. If you have questions or more contributions to the above steps, please don’t hesitate to comment below and our support team will give you an immediate response/feedback.
CloudHost is the most reliable and supportive Shared Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Server and Domain name registration Service provider, we provide you with various affordable Web & Email hosting solutions to power your applications, websites, Solutions and business. We offer Free Migration services and our servers are always up 24/7/365. Get Started with CloudHost Today!!