Perl modules are collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in Perl. You can relate the way it works to the way class in Object-Oriented Programming works.
All modules are directly installed from the CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) repository.
On the Interface, you can
- view the path to your Perl modules installations.
- view the snippet you need to add to your script before your Perl Script will find the modules in your path. #!/usr/bin/perlml is an example.
- search for a Perl Module or Show a list of Available Modules
- Alternatively, if you already know the name of the module that you want to install, you can type the module name and then click .
- view Installed Perl Modules and also System Installed Modules.
To access Perl Modules for your website:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Click the Perl Modules icon in the section.